MASTER COOK 3 Burner Description
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- ❤ ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch, and 29.5 inch Length when folding both of the side table of the propane gas grill
- ❤ MULTIFUNCTION AND PRACTICAL: This propane gas grill is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season for outdoor cooking
- Our propane gas grill with stainless steel high quality control panel, bringing beautiful silvery metal gloss and more durable than regular panel, easy to clean.
- The propane gas grill’s cart design provides additional room for users to carry all necessary items at one time before cooking.
- The dolly outlook with two large wheels, bringing more off-road ability, easy to move the propane gas grill to anywhere within your patio, four stand proving solid stability while cooking with this lovely gas grill.
- Two foldable table shelves on both side of the propane gas grill could be fold easily, makes it more convenient for plates and cooking tools, and when folding them up, this grill will be a smaller shape for storage when not in use, suitable for most family daily use.
- An accurate build-in thermometer on the cover of the propane gas grill is especially helpful when using the grill for roasting chicken and turkey, making the family food well-done at all time.
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner most interesting questions:
Will the propane tank fit on the frame of the grill or must it sit on the ground? Al
It fits on the frame, but I would not recommend this grill. Pretty cheap/flimsy feeling, a pain to put together and the warmer piece that sits above the main area doesn’t even fit the right way and is not able to be used.
What is the width of the grilling surface?
The main cooking area for this grill measures 18.22″ x 22.47″.
Does a regular size propane fit?
Yes this 3 burner Master Cook gas grill uses a regular propane tank.
Does this grill have a starter?
yes, middle control initiates starter spark
Does it comes with a propane hoes connector?
Yes, a propane hoes connector is included.
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner most useful user reviews:
Cleaned up my backyard and found that my old girll is broken. Don’t want to carry a giant box from local store, so Amazon is here.
I used to have a grill double the size as this one which can cook like 20 burgers at once. However it is not necessary since who will have such a large party all the time. And it is pain in the ass when it comes to cleaning. The smaller grill heat up much faster. It also save more propane and last much longer than you can imagine. Less propane less global warming.
The design and function of it is pretty standard. It have all the BTU, side table, wheels and rack as a grill should. Nothing was missing. The material seems to be good, no cheap plastic was found. Assemble is not a concern, as long as you played Lego when you were a kid.
It should be a great addition to you backyard for a warm and sunny day. Unless you have couple silly friends like me, decided to have a grill in the snow party.5 stars, February 26, 2020
This is hopefully my last grill, It was partially assembled and the best part was all the parts were here and I had to assemble the legs front and then place the grill part on that base with appropriate screws that had nuts in place. One person did this on a card table in the house in less than two hours. Not the most mechanically inclined I managed to do this and not yell or throw any parts!!
I used it the other nice and there are no flareups. I did hamburgers and you can actually cook things on here with out constant attention. I had to turn the burger maybe three times but evenly cooked all four with no fire or burned halves like others. The center know controls the spark to ignite and I did have to look to make sure it was lighting as it is very quiet. Nice thermometer on this grill and the handle allows opening all the way, I did have to pull away from the wall as if it was close it would hit the wall, but it looks nice.
I’m hoping steaks will be easy to do by allowing them to bake like an oven with the constant tem, I did not get any grease fires on 80/20 hamburger, my older table top was so uneven cooking this one evenly cooked on two burners. A tad slow to warm up so maybe I should have warmed up but it stayed to about 340 degrees but I kept opening to make sure so seriously you will be able to actually sit and enjoy the wait, not constantly turn and find a better spot to cook on.They actually took the industry and made a better grill, at an affordable price. Its not the fanciest in the neighborhood but for a decent price dependable grill you won’t make a bad choice. They even give you a card to contact and email for company. Lots of Styrofoam so keep the box handy to put in back into.5 stars, July 8, 2020
This was the first gas grill I’ve ever purchased and I’m glad I did. The convenience of being able to fire up the grill whenever I want makes it worth every penny. The ease of cleaning the grill compared to my charcoal grill is the cherry on top.With every large online purchase, it’s always a concern that the item might arrive with dents and dings; however, the grill was well packaged and had zero cosmetic issues. This grill was also the perfect size for me as I use it primarily for small family outings and quick lunches.I’ve been using the grill for several weeks now and I’ve enjoyed every second of it. Being a huge fan of ribs, finishing my oven baked ribs on the grill has never been easier!5 stars, May 31, 2021
If you’re buying this to impress the neighbors then you’ll probably want to buy something else. But if you just want to sling your succulent meat on a hot fire while slammin some cold beers, this is the grill for you! Easy assembly means you’ll be shotgunning your favorite AB light beer while listening to sizzling bahama mama sausages in less than two hours. The folding shelves make it a bit of pain to move around, just offer your buddy a couple cold B-lights and the two of you can place it anywhere designated as acceptable by your wife. The all plastic wheels are almost as horrible as my ex but after a couple BL’s nobody even cares about those things. There’s a little clip for the propane tank that leaves it just kinda perched on the edge like a bird, Hank Hill would not be impressed but it works. All in all if you just want to get your meat hot for a decent price then this is the grill for you!5 stars, May 10, 2021